The Age of Difference
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Victoria Rose I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:31 am by Victoria Rose

» Victoria Rose
Victoria Rose I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:56 pm by Emma Hunter

» Dauntless Job Claims
Victoria Rose I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:21 am by Victoria Rose

» Divergent Claim
Victoria Rose I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:19 am by Victoria Rose

» Celebrity Claims ( Female )
Victoria Rose I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:18 am by Victoria Rose

» tribal instincts | post apocalyptic au tribe rpg
Victoria Rose I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Finn Prior
Victoria Rose I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:24 pm by Galen Eaton

» Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback]
Victoria Rose I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:53 pm by Guest

» Aptitude Test Template ( REVAMPED )
Victoria Rose I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 pm by Emma Hunter

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Victoria Rose

2 posters

Go down

Victoria Rose Empty Victoria Rose

Post by Victoria Rose Sun May 31, 2015 1:13 am

Name: Victoria 'Tori' Celeste Rose
Birth Faction: Dauntless
Current Faction: Dauntless
Birthday: April 2nd

Hair Color: Medium Brown
Hair Style: Varies. Usually Wavy or Straight
Clothing Style: Varies. Usually Punk Rock ish, casual, believes in comfort.
Appearance: Tori has medium brown hair that reaches her shoulder blades and just a little underneath. She has tan skin, warm dark brown eyes. She looks a lot like her mother, she is very lean and has an athletic build from all her training in Dauntless. She mostly wears black or red clothing but will occasionally wear different colors when the mood strikes her usually it's dark colors. She believes in wearing comfortable clothes and does not like getting all dressed up unless she has to.

Likes: sweets, books, children, being in Dauntless, music, cooking, the weekend, training, adrenaline.
Dislikes: snobs, rude people, fire, mondays, being bored.
Strengths: Training, Her family, her friends.
Fears: Being Burned Alive, Loosing all her friends.
Weaknesses: her family, her friends, children, fire.

Personality: Victoria is genuinely a very kind person, very quiet, but is stubborn and can be outspoken when she wants to be. She has a feisty temper so it's better to stay on her good side, she is loyal to a fault and will do anything to protect those she cares about. She doesn't fully trust anyone but is slowly working on that. Tori is determined and brave, she always does things 100%.

Father's Name: Mark Benjamin Rose/32/Deceased
Mother's Name: Annalise Trinity Rose/26/Deceased
Siblings: none that she knows of.
Other:

History: Victoria was born to Annalise and Mark Rose. Her mother was a Amity transfer while her father was a Erudite transfer. His parents had been best friends when they first met and had married a few years later. Tori was born 3 years into their marriage, her mother died while giving birth to her, but her father never blamed Tori and love her completely.

When Tori was 5 her father, supposedly still grieving for his wife, 'jumped' to his death. Tori was not sure whether that story was true or not. But decided to keep her personal feelings about her fathers death to herself. Ever since than Tori dedicated herself to training and getting stronger.

During the choosing ceremony Tori decided she was going to stay in Dauntless even though she could fit into any faction. She did not know she was Divergent until the Aptitude test which did yet didn't surprise her. Tori usually stays to herself but has a few friends. She has a couple of tattoo's, one on her wrist and one on her right side. She can be a smart mouth and outspoke when she wants to, she inherited that from her mother. But is polite and considerate, she inherited that from her father. Tori also has a scar that rubs from her right elbow that reaches her right wrist that she got from a training accident.
Victoria Rose
Victoria Rose
Dauntless Member/Divergent

Back to top Go down

Victoria Rose Empty Re: Victoria Rose

Post by Emma Hunter Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:56 pm

Accepted
Emma Hunter
Emma Hunter
Leader of Erudite

https://theageofdifference.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down