The Age of Difference
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Revenge is sweet I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:31 am by Victoria Rose

» Victoria Rose
Revenge is sweet I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:56 pm by Emma Hunter

» Dauntless Job Claims
Revenge is sweet I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:21 am by Victoria Rose

» Divergent Claim
Revenge is sweet I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:19 am by Victoria Rose

» Celebrity Claims ( Female )
Revenge is sweet I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:18 am by Victoria Rose

» tribal instincts | post apocalyptic au tribe rpg
Revenge is sweet I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Finn Prior
Revenge is sweet I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:24 pm by Galen Eaton

» Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback]
Revenge is sweet I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:53 pm by Guest

» Aptitude Test Template ( REVAMPED )
Revenge is sweet I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 pm by Emma Hunter

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Revenge is sweet

2 posters

Go down

Revenge is sweet Empty Revenge is sweet

Post by Emma Hunter Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:07 am

Emma had enjoyed the fact that she was leader of Erudite, since her uncle had such kindly given her it after he resigned, and to everyone's surprise she became the leader. As she sat in her office in the headquarters, she soon thought about her life in Dauntless, and how everything was shown as perfect well in some people's eyes it was.

She could sure reassure them that her life was horrible, because both of her parents were dead, and she had never even met them well she vaguely remembers who they were. Since her mother died when she was just a baby, and her dad when she was two and a half years old. Emma only lived with her grandmother Evelyn, and sadly her Uncle Caleb could not raise her due to his faction.

Emma soon tried to forget the past, and she sat at her desk reading over paperwork for the Choosing Cermony, which to her happiness she was chosen to coordinate this year since every year on fraction leader will lead the choosing cermony and say the opening speech. Which made this year her first, since she had only been running Erudite for the past two years.

She also had her eyes set on defeating her brother, and trying to tell him the truth of that the Dauntless were not the greatest, and that's why half the people leave these day due to the events of many years prior. Even though she had not been one to talk, because she was in the faction which had been the ring leader. Even though Emma could really care less, and she only wanted to bring Dauntless to justice.

Which brought Emma to start working on her paperwork.
Emma Hunter
Emma Hunter
Leader of Erudite

https://theageofdifference.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Revenge is sweet Empty Re: Revenge is sweet

Post by Galen Eaton Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:19 am

Galen was furious there was no denying it now, from finding out his arrogant sister was going to be leading the choosing ceremony this year. It made Galen sick to his stomach just thinking about it, his sister had just gotten to be a jerk in the recent years. Which would make people laugh at him, and not believe him, because his sister had acted everything with pride and courage.

This made him livid.

So the thought came to Galen that he was going to the Erudite headquarters and demand an explanation for why Emma of all people was leading the choosing ceremony, from being the youngest leader of the faction ever. Galen soon barged into the Erudite headquarters, and had went over to the desk to see the lady about seeing his sister.

Galen soon told her everything, and he was soon on his way to see his obnoxious perfect older sister, who had quite personally belonged in the Factionless in his eyes. He soon walked in and he said.

" How the hell did you manage to get yourself a job with leading the choosing ceremony! " he sneered angrily to his older sister.
Galen Eaton
Galen Eaton
Dauntless Member/Divergent

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Hunter Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:44 pm

Emma sat at her desk, and soon she heard the yelling of someone she dreaded would come here, and ruin everything for her, and have to be a jerk. She turned around to see her brother, the Dauntless who did not even make it to being leader, after the so what power her family had in Dauntless. She turned, and she said " Well look who decides to show up in my office, one being uninvited, or did uncle Caleb give you permission to be her? " sneered Emma.

" Also you want to know why me of all people is in charge of the Choosing Ceremony, well I can tell you, because every year each of the faciton leaders lead it, and it been that away for nearly twenty years since the faction were reformed. Which also comes to the conclusion for me that you would not do any good as a faction leader anyone. " smirked Emma.

Emma had been prone to being a jerk, and started to become a part of her personaility.

" Also if I were you, I would get the hell away from me, because quite personally I would no hestiate to call secruity on you, since you seem to want to trespass which could lead for you to have serious actions put against you. " smirked Emma.
Emma Hunter
Emma Hunter
Leader of Erudite

https://theageofdifference.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum